Second annual Safer Gambling Week: 5 days of discussions, opinions, celebrities, personal stories, innovations, visions, guidance, podcasts, interviews, and much more all focused on Safer Gambling.
European Safer Gambling Week 2022 results overview
The initiative was established by EGBA in 2021 and is organised by a group of European online gambling associations, including EGBA and its members.
This year there were 24 different events, podcasts, or local activities organised across Europe to discuss and promote safer gambling, and a social media campaign which shared translated safer gambling messages across 17 EU member states.
- Safer gambling messages shown 1.5 million times across major social media platforms in the EU
- 400% increase compared to 2021
- 24 different events, podcasts, and local activities across 17 EU member states
- Four EGBA-sponsored webinars with over 1000 registrations, with 600 stakeholders and 21 speakers including from the European Commission, Twitter, KPMG, Kindred Group, Entain, Betsson, universities and harm prevention organisations
View webinars at the following links:
- Minimising Gambling-Related Harm: Contributing To A Better Understanding Of Problem Gambling In Europe
- Monitoring Customer Behaviour: Harnessing Data And Technology To Support Safer Online Gambling
- Online Consumer Protection: How To Promote A Safer Internet In The EU
- Safer Gambling In Ireland: Current And Future Perspectives